Sunday, January 9, 2011

Shopping is Killing!

Had awesome pastel yellow pedicure. But it turned out to not quite suit my skintone so my toes look like a zombie's but according to Josh, it's ZOMBIE SEXY! =.= Not quite sure what he meant by that. Could be that he has a fetish for zombies or more likely, he's just consoling me. Ah well... I'm fine. Don't worry.

Damage done today: RM XXX. I'm too ashamed to say it. To some, it's a lot. To some, pfft, not even the price of one piece of their clothing. Haha. Whatever. Anyways, retail therapy does do some wonders.

BUT! Tonight's good mood is due to my uncle. Haha. Had a nice chat with him. He's such a joker!!! First, he said I hiaw until so late only came back, which is not true by the way. Then he said he's handsome in his profile picture, which is erm... subject to everyone's opinion. So I said 'boleh tahan lar' and asked if he's still using SK II *LOL*. To my surprise, he said he's no longer using it and that he's a NATURAL BEAUTY!!! OMG! Isn't he very vain and confident? Hahaha.

OHH BY THE WAY!!! ALDO MUILENBURG IS MINE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment