Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Random

I really love unhealthy Malaysian breakfast!!!

I really need to sleep early to prepare myself for a new week/new place/new challenge that I've never known before.

I hope it's gonna be a good week. I really need this. It's the second half of the year and I hope things are starting to go my way.

About the heartbreaker, I guess I should make it a deal breaker. No woman no cry as Bob Marley puts it. But I can't say no man no cry because sometimes you just can't help it. You can't help who you fall for. Sometimes a certain someone just manages to grab your heart! Even when you know he's a jerk! I hope this infatuation ends soon, for.the better. I'm focusing on work now! Save the world!!!

Another random note, I feel really bad for always being so impatient with my mom... But I just can't help it!!! Especially when she spends money unnecessarily and not on me!!! Just kidding about the not on me part, but she really can put those money that she spent to a way better use. It's just silly sometimes... Things that she thought were a good deal and really nice, I hate them!!! What's the use of a passport pouch when I rarely use my passport!!! Just simply a waste of money... On imitation goods!

Enough of whining. SLEEP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment